ESAB CADDY MIG C200i 230V OUTFIT (WILL ACCEPT 11-30 TIPS)
The Caddy Mig C200i is an easy-to-use, intelligent and powerful machine for MIG/MAG welding mild steels, aluminum and stainless steel as well as MIG brazing. The unit is also extremely portable, making the Caddy Mig C200i an excellent choice for repair, maintenance, and assembly work – both in the workshop and while on the go.
- Can weld mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel as well as MIG/MAG brazing
- QSet - automatically selects correct parameters for required wire/gas combination
- Its light weight and portability make it easy to get to the job site, indoors or outdoors
- Has PFC (power factor correction) ensures stable welding power, even when operated from a portable generator
- Polarity change - allows you to use gasless cored wire
- Ergonomic, high quality MXL180 torch 10 ft. (3 m) long
- Optimized for .030 in. wire. Will also accept .023 in. and 0.35 in. wires as needed
- Height 13.66 in.
- Length 17.68 in.
- Width 7.8 in.
Frequency: Hz 50/60 Hz
Phases : 1
Volts: 230 V
- Duty Cycle 100 %
- Output Current AC 100 A
- VAC Out 19 VAC
- Duty Cycle 25 %
- Output Current AC 180 A
- VAC Out 23 VAC
- Enclosure Class: IP 23
- Max Welding Output: 200 A
- Open Circuit Power: W 15 W
- Open Circuit VDC High: 60 VDC
- Setting Range (A): 30-200 A
- Setting Range MIG/MAG (A): 30-200 A
Operating Temp -10 to 40 °C (14 to 104 °F)
Weight: 26 lb (with torch and cables)
Wire Feeder Specifications
- Max Spool Diameter (Max size of wire reel) 8/10 in.
- Wire Length per Minute 78-472 in./min