ESAB MOBILEFEED MACHINE 300AVS LC40
Designed for use with DC, CC or CV power supplies, MobileFeed 300AVS features a permanent magnet drive motor with solid-state control for dependable wire feeding, controlled acceleration, smooth arc starts and chatterfree operation. A totally enclosed, impact-resistant, flame retardant case protects the welding wire from dirt, metal grit, moisture and other contaminants.
- Arc voltage feeder for use with DC, CC or CV power supplies with straight (DC-) or reverse (DC+) polarity operation - no switches to set
- Ideal for harsh environments such as pipe lines, shipyards, offshore, general fabrication and more
- For use with 8 or 12 in. wire spools for enhanced portability, smaller size and reduced weight
- Enclosed, super impact-resistant case protects against dirt, metal grit, and moisture as well as extreme abuse, from grinding sparks, corrosive chemicals, drops and more
- CC Euro torch connection for fast setup – no external gas hose or trigger wire
- Heavy duty 4 roll feed unit with PWM drive provides powerful, dependable wire feeding with Automatic slow wire run-in and Electronic Dynamic Braking for overall improved operation
- Safety features include insulated case, secondary contactor, low voltage torch trigger circuit and overload protection
- Designed to meet the most rigid standards. Meets lEC-974-1 specifications.
- Height 17.2 in.
- Length 20.7 in.
- Width 8.6 in.
- VDC: 16.5 VDC
- VDC : 100 VDC
- Volts 113 peak V
Weight : 32 lb
Wire Feeder Specifications
- Wire Diameter: 0.023-5/64 in.
- Conditional Qualification : Wire Diameter Capacity
- Max Spool Diameter : 12 in.
- Wire Length per Minute : 50-800* in./min
- Wire Spool Capacity: 44 lb
- MobileFeed 300AVS will fit through 18 in. (457 mm) dia. hole. Not for use with AC power sources.
*Actual speed range depends on the arc voltage.