ESAB POWER CUT 400 120/230V PLASMA CUTTER PT-39 15FT.
The PowerCut™ plasma cutting package will take whatever you throw at it, and ask for more. Designed with ESAB Plasmarc technology, PowerCut machines are more powerful and durable than any other machine in their class. They also make plasma cutting easier and more economical – delivering reliability, high production, and a wide variety of performance features. With design features that simplify operations, reduce set-up time and enhance consumable life, PowerCut packages let you spend less time troubleshooting and more time cutting.
System comes fully assembled, ready to cut.
- Adaptable voltage - easily adapts to 110V or 230V by simply changing the adaptor plugs provided
- Blowback technology - eliminates high-frequency startups that can disrupt CNC controls and nearby computer systems
- Automatic air pressure - no need to set your air pressure when the PowerCut 400 automatically sets your air pressure for you
- Portability to the MAX- easily taken to the job site
- Generator friendly - compatible to work with generators when power is not accessible in the field
- Agricultural Equipment
- Repair and Maintenance
- Cutting-Plasma Cutting
- Gas Flow: 4.8 bar (70 psig)
- Volume: 300 cfh (141 l/min)
- Cuts Manual: 3/8 in.
- Severs Manual: 1/2 in.
- Height 13.4 in. (340 mm)
- Length 18.3 in. (464 mm)
- Width 6.3 in. (160 mm)
- Amps 22 A
- Frequency Hz 50/60 Hz
- Phases 1
- VAC 110-230 VAC
Power Factor Maximum Current : 99 %
- Duty Cycle 20 %
- Output Current AC 30 A
Weight: 15 kg (32 lb)