HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 30 AIR HAND SYSTEM- 120-240V
The small size and light weight of the new Powermax30® AIR, with an internal compressor, make it a highly portable system enabling metal cutting just about anywhere there is single phase power. Simply plug it in, attach the work clamp and you are ready to cut. The internal compressor eliminates the need for an external air compressor and filter to operate the plasma system. The fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality of Powermax plasma enable you to finish jobs quicker.
The new patent-pending consumable designs enable consistent cutting by optimizing the air flow from the compact, internal compressor. Coupled with the highly effective moisture removal system, the Powermax30 AIR provides great cut quality and performance in hot and humid conditions.
Cutting with 120 V input power
The maximum recommended output of 20 A, the cut capacities are:
- 3 mm (10 gauge) at 762 mm/min (30 ipm)
- 6 mm (1/4") at 355 mm/min (14 ipm)
- 10 mm (3/8") at 125 mm/min (5 ipm)
- Input voltages 120-240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
- Input current @ 2.5 kW 120-240 V, 1-PH, 29-15 A
- Output current 15-30 A
- Rated output voltage 83 VDC
- Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F)
- 35%, 240 V
- 20%, 120 V
- Open circuit voltage (OCV) 256 VDC
- Dimensions with handles 420 mm (16.5") D; 195 mm (7.7") W; 333 mm (13.1") H
- Weight w/ 4,5 m (15') torch 13.5 kg (29.8 lbs)
- Input power cable length 3 m (10')
- Power supply type Inverter - IGBT
- Engine drive requirement 5.5 kW for full 30 A output
- CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China
- CE, C-Tick, CU/GOST, Ukr, and Serbian — for use in Europe, Australia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted.
- Warranty Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty.