LINCOLN ELECTRIC MAGNUM® 200 WELDING GUN .035-.045
- Small, lightweight gun intended for light job shop and fabrication applications. Best suited for welding on thin materials using .025-.030 in. (0.6-0.8 mm) wire.
- One-piece modular trigger assembly - Molded out of high heat resistant material to withstand head and spatter and ensure long life.
- Gun tube design - Armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket optimizing fine wire welding performance.
- Abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Classic curved handle - Lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
- MIG, Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded
Wire Diameter Range
- .025-.045 in. (0.6-1.2 mm)
- DUTY CYCLE AT RATED AMPERAGE: 60%
- RATED AMPERAGE : 200
- GUN TYPE : Handheld
- WIRE DIAMETER: .025-.045 in. (0.6-1.2 mm)
- COOLING : Air cooled
- DIMENSIONS: (H X W X D) 3.25 in x 19.5 in x 18.5 in (82.6 mm x 495.3 mm x 469.9 mm)