LINCOLN ELECTRIC MAGNUM 300 MIG GUN- .035-.045
- Popular Magnum® gun intended for most .035-.045 in. (0.9-1.1 mm) wire diameter applications in job shops, production or manufacturing.
- One-piece modular trigger assembly - Molded out of high heat resistant material to withstand head and spatter and ensure long life.
- Gun tube design - Armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket optimizing fine wire welding performance.
- Abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Classic curved handle - Lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
- MIG, Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded
Wire Diameter Range
- .025-5/64 in. (0.6-2.0 mm)
- DUTY CYCLE AT RATED AMPERAGE: 60
- RATED AMPERAGE : 300
- GUN TYPE : Handheld
- WIRE DIAMETER: .025-5/64 in. (0.6-2.0 mm)
- COOLING : Air cooled
- DIMENSIONS: (H X W X D) 3.38 in x 19.5 in x 18.5 in (85.9 mm x 495.3 mm x 469.9 mm)