LINCOLN ELECTRIC MAGNUM 400 GUN PACKAGE
MAGNUM® 400 WELDING GUN PACKAGE 035-045 LINER - K471-21, K2286-1
- Built for operator comfort when welding with the greater heat levels generated by higher amperage applications for most .045-1/16 in. (1.2-1.6 mm) gas-shielded operations.
- One-piece modular trigger assembly - Molded out of high heat resistant material to withstand head and spatter and ensure long life.
- Gun tube design - Armored with an electrically insulated metal jacket optimizing fine wire welding performance.
- Abrasion-resistant, extruded rubber jacket - Adds strength and long life to the cable.
- Classic curved handle - Lightweight and balanced, providing a comfortable grip to reduce fatigue.
- MIG, Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded
Wire Diameter Range
- .025-5/64 in. (0.6-2.0 mm)
- DUTY CYCLE AT RATED AMPERAGE: 60%
- RATED AMPERAGE : 400
- GUN TYPE : Handheld
- WIRE DIAMETER: .025-5/64 in. (0.6-2.0 mm)
- COOLING : Air cooled
- DIMENSIONS : (H X W X D) 3.5 in x 18.25 in x 18.25 in (89 mm x 464 mm x 464 mm)