LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER MIG® 216 MIG WELDER
- The POWER MIG® 216 MIG welder is ideal for flux-cored welding in autobody and sheet metal fabrication.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a Forgiving Arc
- MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive
- More Output and Better Efficiency
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized
- MIG, Flux-Cored
- The Power MIG® 216 offers the autobody and sheet metal fabrication industries top welding performance with a host of professional features.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® Cast Aluminum Industrial Wire Drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to brass connections and Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- More Output and Better Efficiency – Compare the best in class rated output, wide amperage range and efficiency.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- New! Great Value-Adding Features:
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your work station neat.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.