LINCOLN ELECTRIC RADIUS TOOL-MANUAL HAND LIFTER-MAGNET
- The handle has fixed or pivoting positions, alllowing use as a hand lifter or a sheet dragger.
- Designed for small steel part lifting and sheet dragging.
- Faster work with fewer injuries.
- No batteries or electricity required.
- Work angles 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°, 135°/Magnetic Force 80 lbs (36 kg)
Metalworking Angle and Lifting Devices with On/Off Magnetic Fields
Lincoln Electric magnetic fixturing tools can be used to position steel for tacking or lifting sheet steel at the work table. Make your workplace safe by minimizing hand contact with hot or sharp-edged steel.
- Fixture models – Intended for different material thickness or applications.
- Easy operation – A 1/2 turn of the knob turns the magnet completely on or off for precise part positioning, part removal, or tool cleaning.
- Quick set-up – Easy to use and sets up in seconds.
- Compact and lightweight – Great for tight spaces.
- Multi-angle surface – Makes it easy to position on flat or round stock.