LINCOLN ELECTRIC RADIUS TOOL- MULTI ANGLE- MAGNET
- Clever dual function- a workholding angle tool and a quick connect/disconnect magnetic vise.
- Designed for small steel part fabrication including cutting, grinding, drilling and sanding.
- No batteries or electricity required.
- Work angles 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°, 135°/Magnetic Force 400 lbs (181 kg)
Metalworking Angle and Lifting Devices with On/Off Magnetic Fields
Lincoln Electric magnetic fixturing tools can be used to position steel for tacking or lifting sheet steel at the work table. Make your workplace safe by minimizing hand contact with hot or sharp-edged steel.
- Fixture models – Intended for different material thickness or applications.
- Easy operation – A 1/2 turn of the knob turns the magnet completely on or off for precise part positioning, part removal, or tool cleaning.
- Quick set-up – Easy to use and sets up in seconds.
- Compact and lightweight – Great for tight spaces.
- Multi-angle surface – Makes it easy to position on flat or round stock.