LINCOLN ELECTRIC X-TRACTOR® 1GC PORTABLE WELD FUME EXTRACTION UNIT MACHINE (120V)
- Simple to Configure
- Filter Cleaning System
- Automatic Start/Stop Sensor
- Quiet Operation
- Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored
- Simple to Configure - Uses a single fume extraction welding gun or suction nozzle attachment.
- Filter Cleaning System - Unique rotary air jet system allows the polyester filter to be cleaned using compressed air without removing it from the X-Tractor 1GC.
- Automatic Start/Stop Sensor - Provides extraction only when needed, extends motor life, and reduces energy consumption.
- Quiet Operation - Operates at a sound level of <74dBA
The X-Tractor 1GC is ideally used for light duty welding applications including small fabrication shops, maintenance facilities, small manufacturing facilities, and home hobbyist.
- Cleaner Work Environment - Reduces fumes and particulate in the operator and surrounding work areas.
- Low Maintenance - Simple and quick disassembly for cleaning and maintenance.
- Light Weight - Ease of portability and placement in work areas.
- Low Noise Level - Will not contribute to increased noise levels.