MILLER ELECTRIC MEDIUM DUTY SINGLE STAGE OXYGEN REGULATOR-CGA-540
Smith® Oxygen Regulator - 30 Series Medium Duty
Series 30 regulators from Smith® represent the latest in extreme dependability, accuracy and durability in gas regulation.
- Dependable High Pressure Seat - Sure-Seat technology block debris from entering the high pressure seat for a positive gas tight seal time after time. A copper-nickel filter encases the high pressure seat, protecting it from debris, allowing many years of dependable performance.
- Improved Diaphragm - constructed of durable reinforced, laminated Neoprene
- Polycarbonate shatter resistant gauge lenses
- Auto reset safety relief valve
- Extremely Accurate - accurate within +/- 2% of actual gauge reading for both pressure regulators and flowgauges.
- High Capacity - Series 30 has high flow capabilities of over 50 cfh with flowgauges and over 2800 cfh with oxygen regulators.
- Quality - Industrial grade Series 30 regulators are made in the USA from high qualtiy, corrosive resistant materials. Series 30 regulators are covered by a 3 year limited warranty. New design features provide extreme accuracy, dependability and extended service life.
- Decay/Rise - As pressure drops in the gas cylinder, regulator outlet pressure will automatically increase. This is known as decay/rise. Smith® Series 30 regulators are designed to minimize this effect resulting in reduced gas costs, reduced cylinder handling and improved accuracy.