MILLER MSW-41 SPOT WELDER-110V
- Miller® MSW-41 Spot Welder Machine is ideal for maintenance work and spot welding applications that require portability and lower amperage welding. Spot welder is a lightweight and easy to operate welding system. Welder requires an input of 110 VAC at 30 A of single-phase power and delivers an output of 5550 A, 4500 A and 3600 A with 6", 12"and 18"standard-type tongs respectively. Spot welder can weld material with thickness up to 1/8"or 2-pieces of 20 ga galvanized metal.
- For spot welding mild, or stainless steels.
- MSW models weld up to 1/8" total material thickness.
- LMSW models weld up to 3/16" total material thickness.
- Hand lever locks tongs firmly on material, providing positive, accurate fit-up while the work is welded.
- Adjustment for material thickness is quick and easy.
- Reversible handle for left- or right-handed operation.
- "T" models of the MSW and LMSW spot welders include a timer panel (which consists of a 0–5 sec. weld timer) and a power cord and 10 ft. interconnecting cord. Timer panel can be mounted under optional SWP pedestal, on a wall, or any convenient location.
- All units operate on 50/60 Hz, single-phase AC power.
- MILLER’s TRUE BLUE Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Spot Welder
Input AC Voltage
- Single Phase
- 6" H X 3 1/4" X 13" D